I will design an outstanding logo for you for $30

Buy Now At: I will design an outstanding logo for you for $30 I am Iresha, an experienced brand designer from Sri Lanka, with 4 years experience in the field. I've been working as a freelance designer for over two years, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion. What will you receive? Multiple Unique logo concepts Unique and Modern Minimalist logo design High-quality files JPG, PNG, PDF, and mockup, etc. Source files and Vector files (PSD, AI, EPS and SVG) Full Copyrights Business card & stationery Design On-Time Delivery Money-back guarantee 3D mockup Print ready vector files Transparent Image Free revisions The logo is the most important part of your brand identity. Having a suitable design, you can transmit each of the values ​​of your company, business or project and connect with your target audience. I can also help you with a logo redesign or retouching to give it a professional look. And i accept Custom Orders and Extra Fast Delivery Orders, kindly message me for the best offer! I am Always Here To Help You! Place your order now

by: iresha93
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 22



Buy Now At: I will design an outstanding logo for you for $30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 percent Rank your website on Google for $13

How To Build Backlinks in Minute For FREE Easy Method 100% Working