write a cover letter that gets you that job for $45
Buy Now At: write a cover letter that gets you that job for $45 Hi, Did you know that employers only scan cover letters for an average of 10 seconds before deciding whether to move on or not? Don't waste your 10 seconds, make them count! I lead a professional editing service that supports 600+ clients/year - many of whom land job offers in Fortune 500 companies. I'll tailor and optimize your cover letter for a corporate role, college/MBA admission, or any role where you need to stand out. My focus is on drawing out the impact you've achieved in your roles, as opposed to simply rehashing your job description. This is what companies want to see. I employ a 2-round editing process. I'll go through your docs the first time, making changes and leaving comments. I'll send back to you to approve the changes and answer my questions. After that, send the document back to me for the final round of edits, where I'll incorporate your answers to my questions. I look forward to working with you!
by: zeren2020
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 20
Buy Now At: write a cover letter that gets you that job for $45
by: zeren2020
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 20
Buy Now At: write a cover letter that gets you that job for $45
Comments
Post a Comment